My Twilight Collection

This is going to be mainly Twilight Collection :) i have been collecting since twilight came out and also am willing to sell or trade things :D!! check out my Vampire Diaries Collection at http://myvampirediariescollection.blogspot.com/

 Alice and Rosalie Cullen Crest Prop Replica Jewelry
Paid:
Rosalie: $20
Alice: $22
So Rosalie and Alice got update Cullen Crest jewelry in Breaking Dawn. Now I am not quite sure if the other characters still have their replica jewelry from what I saw the only other person was Emmett that I saw have his wrist cuff. I think these two pieces are very beautiful and are heavy for jewelry which is a good thing. I love how Alice's is a multi chain necklace and has what looks to me like a crystal ball or something to do with time in the middle... of course thats my opinion but thats what it reminds me of. The key is also nice it doesn't look to big or tacky. Now Rosalie's is beautiful i love how the bottom reminds me somewhat of a shell you would find off the beach. I really love the updated prop replica jewelry I wish they did it for all the other characters and made a set like twilight and new moon.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want these

VEBA said...

wow....i wish i culd get the rosalie's crest too

Post a Comment