My Twilight Collection

This is going to be mainly Twilight Collection :) i have been collecting since twilight came out and also am willing to sell or trade things :D!! check out my Vampire Diaries Collection at http://myvampirediariescollection.blogspot.com/

Bella Cosmetic Bag Set
Paid: $32.00
Eclipse Leah, Bella, Jane Scented Body Mist 
Paid: $25.00

So these two products were only available in the UK and there was one more gift set that came with a shower gel and nice box but I saw no use in all the extras so I had to pass it up. So let me first review the cosmetic bag set it comes with a make up bag that has a cullen crest stitched onto it its a pretty big size probably the size of a mini handbag. It also comes with a pink glittery lip gloss that has a swirled shaped container that also has the name Bella on it. Its a very shimmery and beautiful lip gloss I wish they sold them separately. It also comes with a Bella Body Mist that has a coconut and vanilla smell to it. Lastly there is a body lotion its a regular white cream color and it doesn't have much of a scent it just seems like they slapped a cullen creset sticker on a white lotion bottle. Next is the body mist First is the Leah scent its a very light floral smell sort of like a forest smell. Next is Bella which is still the Coconut and Vanilla scent. Lastly is Jane now i can't really describe how it smells but its more like of a light diet soda smell to me lol but it smells really good don't get me wrong. I think both were worth the price especially since they are hard to find I would definitely buy two more if i could.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF un sueño echo realidaaad donde compro todo esoo

Post a Comment