My Twilight Collection

This is going to be mainly Twilight Collection :) i have been collecting since twilight came out and also am willing to sell or trade things :D!! check out my Vampire Diaries Collection at http://myvampirediariescollection.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Twilight Apple Perfume Spray

Retail: $60-$240 Paid: $40
I got this perfume when it first came out at F.Y.E. I would have to say that it has a soapy smell to it and it lasts a long time. If you don't know this the perfume was discontinued due to a lawsuit the bottle was a exact replica of Nina Ricci. Which to be honest I smelled that perfume and it smells very horrible to me but that's just my opinion. Other than that there is nothing much to say about the perfume than it really isn't worth as much as they are selling it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment