My Twilight Collection

This is going to be mainly Twilight Collection :) i have been collecting since twilight came out and also am willing to sell or trade things :D!! check out my Vampire Diaries Collection at http://myvampirediariescollection.blogspot.com/



So I purchased this beautiful ring set both are size 7. Let me start off with the cons of this ring set firstly this set is supposed to be very important and special because I mean come on the wedding is a big deal in this movie and you can't really have a wedding in BD without the rings lol. The packaging is i think a downgrade from the eclipse version of the wedding ring also the quality of the rings are also lower quality than the previous version the bands are very dull and looks antique like the other prop replica metals. Cons: I think the engagement ring is beautiful enough that it makes up for its packaging and quality. I do love how you can at least display the rings in the  clear case with Bella and Edward on both sides of the packaging and the Breaking Dawn logo on the back. Retail: 28.99 Paid: 28.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment